What factors can make it difficult to spend quality time with my child?

Gina M. Biegel

Are kids too immersed in media? In this video, psychotherapist Gina Biegel talks about factors that get in the way of quality family time.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Substitute Family Activities for Computer Time
If the tweens and teens in your life are complaining about back pains and headaches, check their screen time -- how many hours a day they spend starin...
How do I teach my child proper hand washing habits?
Hand washing should be a habit that you model when you come in from outside, change a diaper, go...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Putting Baby Food to the Test
Putting Baby Food to the Test