What are the seven emotional strengths I should encourage in my child?

Happiness, independence, resiliency, compassion, playfulness, delayed gratification, and spirituality are seven emotional strengths good parenting develop in a child. Watch this video with Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Ellen Rome to learn the importance of all these characteristics.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Healthy Snacks for Kids Mean Healthy-Hearted Adults
Sweet tangerines and juicy cherries. Crunchy carrots and crisp snow peas. Pack them in kids' lunches, put a bowlful on the kitchen counter, keep them ...
How can I keep my child calm after a tragedy in the news?
Medical City Green Oaks HospitalMedical City Green Oaks Hospital
It’s a parent's job to emphasize the unity of the family and the safety of the family, and so when t...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Signs Your Toddler is Ready to Start Potty Training