What can I do if my newborn baby is making me angry?

If you ever feel that you are becoming aggravated or angry with your newborn baby, ask for help from friends or family right away. Never shake your baby. This can cause brain damage or even death.

Get support from your loved ones to help you care for your newborn. There are many people who will be happy to help you.

If you find yourself feeling frustrated, remember there are always resources available for you. Call 1-800-CHILDREN (1-800-244-5373) 24/7 if you’re in urgent need of support, and dial 911 if there is a medical emergency.

Continue Learning about Parenting

The Sex Talk—It Works
The Sex Talk—It Works
When Cut Video recorded young kids and their parents having the birds-and-bees talk, 10,000,000 folks went to YouTube to see Moms and Dads struggling ...
What should I do if a cyberbully continues to threaten my child?
Shawn EdgingtonShawn Edgington
For bullying situations that occur or continue to occur at school, set up a meeting with your child'...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
A Car Makeover to Get You Organized
A Car Makeover to Get You Organized