What can I do if my newborn baby is making me angry?

If you ever feel that you are becoming aggravated or angry with your newborn baby, ask for help from friends or family right away. Never shake your baby. This can cause brain damage or even death.

Get support from your loved ones to help you care for your newborn. There are many people who will be happy to help you.

If you find yourself feeling frustrated, remember there are always resources available for you. Call 1-800-CHILDREN (1-800-244-5373) 24/7 if you’re in urgent need of support, and dial 911 if there is a medical emergency.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Don’t Let Your Teens Vape
Don’t Let Your Teens Vape
The Breathe Youth Media Awards (formerly Hackademy) are given for smoking in films. In 2015 Bill Murray won for the PG-13 rated St. Vincent, in which ...
How can I help my child be resilient?
As a parent you have the opportunity to build the confidence of your child and help him with the goa...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
Dr. Oz Reveals Tomika’s Car Makeover
Dr. Oz Reveals Tomika’s Car Makeover