What are absolute necessities when traveling with a baby?

Nicole H. Gorton, MD
Pediatrics
It is a good idea to put together a survival kit if you are traveling with your baby. This is kind of an extended diaper bag with medications and a sheet with your child’s medical history, allergies, etc.

If you’re going somewhere warm and exotic, be sure to keep your baby covered in clothing and sunscreen.

Make sure you have enough diapers, changes of clothes and solid food (if applicable). Also, bring a few favorite toys as well.

Continue Learning about Parenting

The Kids Are Alright
The Kids Are Alright
When Peter Townsend sang The Kids Are Alright in 1965, he was correct in assuming they were basically okay, but clueless about how kids are when it co...
How can I help my child focus her energy?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Children are often full of wonder about the universe, planets, and deep space. You can tap into ...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Dr. Oz Reveals Tomika’s Car Makeover
Dr. Oz Reveals Tomika’s Car Makeover