How can I share my moral beliefs with my child?

Michele Borba
Here are five quick questions to gauge how well you’re parenting solid moral beliefs in your child:

- You can quickly name the 3-5 virtues you want most for your child to acquire.
- Your child could name the virtues you believe in most without prompting.
- You reinforce your child whenever he shows your selected virtues in his behavior.
- Your child can clearly see your chosen virtues in your daily behavior.
- You use those virtues as your day to day code of ethical behavior and family living.

Continue Learning about Parenting

5 Sneaky Ways to Boost Your Kids' Nutrition
Constantly wondering how to get your kids to eat healthier food? Wonder no more. With a little parental sleight of hand, finicky eaters will enthusias...
How can I help my kids choose a charity project?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Help your kids choose something they’re good at as well as enjoy doing. For instance: If he enjoys r...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Tips for Time-Outs That Work
Tips for Time-Outs That Work