What is my role in my child's development?

You are the river guide on your child's journey down the river of life. Watch this video as Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Ellen Rome explain the role of parenting using the different elements of the river analogy.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Picky Eaters: Preventing Food Wars
Picky Eaters: Preventing Food Wars
We've all seen kids who decide that the only thing worth eating is a chicken nugget. Or a bowl of mac and cheese. And that's it. Oh, the picky eater -...
How can I raise my middle child to their best advantage?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Let’s face it, middle kids get a bad rap and it’s not always easy to raise them to their best advant...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
Why Is It Important to Establish Routines for My Child?