What can I do to keep my child from playing the choking game?

Talking with children about the choking game can help prevent a tragedy. Learn more as Dr. Oz and Dr. Lauren Shapiro talk about the dangers of the choking game and talking to children in this video.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Top 5 Reasons Breakfast Is a Must for Kids
How many times have you heard "breakfast is the most important meal of the day"? Here's why, in terms of small fry. Kids who eat breakfast: Do bett...
When getting remarried, how can I help my children accept my fiance?
Hal RunkelHal Runkel
If you're getting remarried and you want your child to warm up to your fiancé, much of that will dep...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
How Susan Lucci Juggled Work and Supporting Her Family