Is there a disconnect between behavior of children and what they see on tv?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
There is a disconnect between healthy behavior for children and what they see on cartoons and movies. In this video, Robin Miller, MD, explains the disconnect.

Continue Learning about Parenting

New Screening Guidelines for Kids: What Parents Should Know
In 2017, the American Academy of Pediatrics updated its schedule of the preventive screenings children and adolescents need. The most notable changes ...
How can I talk to my child about sex abuse?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Kids need to know “just in case scenarios,” and they need to understand what sexual abuse is and...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Why Is It Important to Have a Positive Body Image?