How can I tell if my child is being cyberbullied?

Michele Borba
Be vigilant. Keep an eye on your child’s emotional health. Cyberbullying is stressful and traumatic. If you see a change in your child’s “typical” behavior that lasts every day for two weeks or if your gut instinct says something is wrong then don’t wait. Please pick up the phone and seek help.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting

Disciplining Children: How to Give a Time-Out
We've found -- and the data support -- that a time-out is the most effective approach for discipline. It gives both the child and the parent a chance ...
Should I be concerned if my child brags a lot?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
There’s a bad attitude spreading among kids these days and it’s got a name: arrogance. No child ...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
How Parental Arguments Affect Children
How Parental Arguments Affect Children