How can I monitor cyberbullying if I'm not computer literate?

Michele Borba
You should become computer literate quickly. You need to be savvy enough to help your child through this online problem and give him the best guidance. If you are not computer literate, now is the time. Here are some tips:
  • Go through that tutorial and read the manuals.
  • You might seek out your child’s technology teacher and ask him to give you a quick lesson.
  • Do an online search on cyberbullying and the electronic device your child has.
  • Call your server and the company behind the product (the cell phone or computer). You may be surprised to discover how helpful they are.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting

8 Lessons I Learned About Parenting in the ER
The emergency room is not a place you go to learn about parenting. Yet, after years of working as an ER doctor, during moments ranging from tragic to ...
How can I give my child more responsibility?
Lynne KenneyLynne Kenney
First, you provide your child with the opportunity to exhibit a greater level of skill than he h...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
What Is My Role In My Child's Development?