How should I answer criticism about the choices I make in raising my baby?

You make many choices in raising a child. Watch this video to learn the importance of making your decisions.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Distracted Parenting
Distracted Parenting
With 1.4 billion smartphones floating around, it’s clear techno-intensity is making people drop out of conversations, relationships, and their own liv...
Should I require my child to write a thank you note for gifts?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
You absolutely should require those thank you notes. For the past decade two professors at the U...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Daphne Oz on Being a New Mom Again
Daphne Oz on Being a New Mom Again