Can I get financial assistance for adoption?

Brooke Randolph
Marriage & Family Therapy
Beyond tax credits, there are grants and loans (sometimes without interest) especially for adoption. Your company may begin to offer adoption benefits at your request. FMLA can be utilized for adoption. Many families are quite successful in raising funds individually as well. 

Continue Learning about Parenting

6 Fast, Healthy Recipes for Frazzled Parents
"Knowing kids -- and parents -- need to eat healthy food is one thing. Getting them to do it is another. For starters, kids of all ages tend to hate a...
How can I help my child communicate effectively?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Teaching children how to communicate effectively is one of the greatest gifts you can give them. Few...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
Susan Lucci on Her Grandson’s Cerebral Palsy