What reactions can I expect from kids if I implement a Screen Free Week?

If you implement a screen-free week in your home you should expect the first reaction to be almost endless complaints about being bored, nothing to do, etc. By the middle of the week, many children have already begun to adapt to a Screen Free Week and find a wide variety of activities to keep themselves busy.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Pediatric Emergencies: 6 Commandments of ER Care
1. Stay Calm. If you freak out, so will your child. 2. If your child is unresponsive, call 9-1-1 and do the "ABC" check: Check the Airway to make ...
Should I be concerned if my child doesn't have many friends?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
In elementary school, children begin selectively choosing their friends. Parents help this process b...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
Meet Coco Austin’s Baby Girl, Chanel
Meet Coco Austin’s Baby Girl, Chanel