How can I control my daughter's exposure to over-sexualized media images?

Michele Borba
Watch your daughter's media diet, please! Control your remote, get her a subscription to healthy magazines, and find her healthy outlooks that don't require wearing sexy attire. And while you're at it, put down those celebrity magazines...at least when your daughter is in the room!
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting Teens

What kind of cell phone should I give my child?
Shawn EdgingtonShawn Edgington
For kids aged between 8 and 10 years, consider a cell phone that's designed for children, such as te...
Why does my teen seem so irresponsible?
The teenage brain isn't equipped to handle what seem like life's simplest decisions. Such as: Should...
Is Your Kid a Cyberbully?
Is Your Kid a Cyberbully?
What Should I Know About My Teenager and Sex?