How can I get my toddler to stop peeing in the bath?

Talk to your child about potty training, where pee-pee belongs, and how he accidentally peed in the tub; use a matter-of fact tone, with no scolding or worry in your voice. See if you can make it like a silly joke, so he doesn’t feel so bad. “Does pee pee belong in the tub? NO, silly! But that’s OK! We’ll keep trying and one day for sure you’ll get it!”

Continue Learning about Parenting a Toddler

Is it normal for my toddler to be scared of taking a bath?
Heather Wittenberg, PhDHeather Wittenberg, PhD
We went through it will all of our kids. Each of them previously had loved their bath. Suddenly, it ...
How can I handle a toddler who disobeys?
Toddlers are really in a mini-adolescence. They are struggling mightily with how to act. Whom to be...
What Are the Best Methods for Disciplining a Toddler?
5 Ways to End Kids' Temper Tantrums
5 Ways to End Kids' Temper Tantrums