What are the treatment options for Demodex folliculorum?

Demodex folliculorum is typically treatable by washing your face regularly with a gentle soap. In some cases, antimite medications such as crotamiton are used to get rid of the Demodex folliculorum, too. Talk to your doctor about possible treatment options.

Continue Learning about Parasitic Infections

What You Need to Know About Ticks
What You Need to Know About Ticks
The thought of a tick on your body or in your home probably makes you shudder, but if you spend time outdoors, you need to know what to do should you ...
What is amebiasis?
Amebiasis is a parasitic infection of the gastrointestinal tract caused by a protozoan organism call...
What is the rate of incidence for parasitic infections?
There are millions of parasitic infections each year with the rate of incidence and type of infectio...
What Can Increase My Risk for Parasitic Infections?