Should I talk to my doctor about Demodex folliculorum?

Demodex folliculorum are harmless to humans. Occasionally, they may block a pore, causing irritation and puffiness in the eyelash area or an infection. If you have itchy eyelids or eyelashes that are stuck together, you may want to see a doctor. Washing your face well with a mild soap may take care of the problem.

Continue Learning about Parasitic Infections

What You Need to Know About Ticks
What You Need to Know About Ticks
The thought of a tick on your body or in your home probably makes you shudder, but if you spend time outdoors, you need to know what to do should you ...
What is the rate of incidence for parasitic infections?
There are millions of parasitic infections each year with the rate of incidence and type of infectio...
What do parasitic infections mean?
Parasitic infections mean that a parasite has entered the body and begun multiplying. Typically, par...
What Are the Symptoms of Parasitic Infections?