Many different parasites can infest the gastrointestinal tract, and doctors prescribe different medications, depending on the parasite. These drugs kill the live parasites. If you believe you may have intestinal parasites, it is important to seek medical care. If you do have an intestinal parasite, the doctor can perform tests to determine the specific parasite, and can then prescribe the appropriate medication.
- Q What is the current recommendation concerning parasitic infections?
- Q What are some natural remedies for removing parasites?
- Q How do I manage my parasitic skin infection on a daily basis?
- Q Is there a cure for parasitic infections?
- Q Is there a cure for protozoan infections?
- Q What are the treatment options for protozoan infections?