How does papillary thyroid cancer affect the body?

Thyroid cancer can spread to other parts of your body. Sometimes thyroid cancer can spread even after you have been treated for the disease or have had your thyroid surgically removed. Because thyroid cancer can spread so easily, your doctor will need to monitor your condition even if you have been in remission for years. Usually, recurring thyroid cancer can be treated.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

How is papillary thyroid carcinoma treated?
The right treatment for thyroid cancer will depend on how far your cancer has spread. Most likely y...
Are there alternative treatments for papillary thyroid cancer?
If you have thyroid cancer, you will need to follow your doctor's recommendations for treatment. Tre...
What do I need know about caring for someone with papillary thyroid cancer?
Someone with papillary thyroid cancer will need to time to recover after treatment. The person will ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms?
Tell your doctor about any symptoms of thyroid cancer. Watch for lumps that you can feel in your nec...