How does papillary thyroid cancer affect the body?

Thyroid cancer can spread to other parts of your body. Sometimes thyroid cancer can spread even after you have been treated for the disease or have had your thyroid surgically removed. Because thyroid cancer can spread so easily, your doctor will need to monitor your condition even if you have been in remission for years. Usually, recurring thyroid cancer can be treated.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

What is the treatment for papillary thyroid cancer?
American Association of Endocrine SurgeonsAmerican Association of Endocrine Surgeons
If you have a diagnosis of papillary thyroid cancer (PTC) of the thyroid, a total thyroidectomy (rem...
Is there a cure for papillary thyroid cancer?
Several treatment options can cure thyroid cancer. You will likely need to have your thyroid surgica...
What do I need know about caring for someone with papillary thyroid cancer?
Someone with papillary thyroid cancer will need to time to recover after treatment. The person will ...
How do I manage my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms on a daily basis?
If you notice any symptoms of thyroid cancer, tell your doctor immediately. Watch for lumps in your ...