How do I manage my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms on a daily basis?

If you notice any symptoms of thyroid cancer, tell your doctor immediately. Watch for lumps in your neck or trouble breathing, swallowing, or speaking. The sooner you discuss these symptoms with your doctor, the sooner you can begin treatment, and the sooner you begin treatment, the better your chance of a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

Does papillary thyroid cancer affect children differently than adults?
Papillary thyroid cancer usually occurs in older adults. It is rarely seen in children. However, if ...
How does papillary thyroid cancer affect the body?
Thyroid cancer can spread to other parts of your body. Sometimes thyroid cancer can spread even afte...
Is there a cure for papillary thyroid cancer?
Several treatment options can cure thyroid cancer. You will likely need to have your thyroid surgica...
Are there alternative treatments for papillary thyroid cancer?
If you have thyroid cancer, you will need to follow your doctor's recommendations for treatment. Tre...