Are there alternative treatments for papillary thyroid cancer?

If you have thyroid cancer, you will need to follow your doctor's recommendations for treatment. Treatment will likely include surgery, and you may need radiation or chemotherapy afterwards. There are no known, reliable alternative treatments for thyroid cancer.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

What is the treatment for papillary thyroid cancer?
James Lee, MDJames Lee, MD
There are three main parts to the treatment of papillary thyroid cancer:Surgery: The best treatment ...
What do I need know about caring for someone with papillary thyroid cancer?
Someone with papillary thyroid cancer will need to time to recover after treatment. The person will ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms?
Tell your doctor about any symptoms of thyroid cancer. Watch for lumps that you can feel in your nec...
How does an ultrasound diagnose papillary thyroid cancer?
An ultrasound uses sound waves to create an image of your thyroid. Your doctor will move an ultrasou...