Are there alternative treatments for papillary thyroid cancer?

If you have thyroid cancer, you will need to follow your doctor's recommendations for treatment. Treatment will likely include surgery, and you may need radiation or chemotherapy afterwards. There are no known, reliable alternative treatments for thyroid cancer.

Continue Learning about Papillary Thyroid Cancer

How is papillary thyroid carcinoma treated?
The right treatment for thyroid cancer will depend on how far your cancer has spread. Most likely y...
Is there a cure for papillary thyroid cancer?
Several treatment options can cure thyroid cancer. You will likely need to have your thyroid surgica...
Should I talk to my doctor about my papillary thyroid cancer symptoms?
Tell your doctor about any symptoms of thyroid cancer. Watch for lumps that you can feel in your nec...
What do I need know about caring for someone with papillary thyroid cancer?
Someone with papillary thyroid cancer will need to time to recover after treatment. The person will ...