The illness itself can be halted. Surgery to relieve pain is successful in as much as 70 percent of the cases. Sometimes, though, the actual damage that has been done to the pancreas cannot be reversed.
- Q How do medications treat chronic pancreatitis?
- Q Does Pancrease have flatulence as the side effect?
- Q How do medications treat pancreatitis?
- Q What are the treatments for acute pancreatitis?
- Q Is there a cure for chronic pancreatitis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for acute pancreatitis?