Are there alternative treatments for chronic pancreatitis?

Alternative treatments can only be used to help manage the pain caused by chronic pancreatitis. In addition to pain medications given to the individual by their doctor, relaxation therapy, meditation, and yoga may help control the pain.

Continue Learning about Pancreatitis

How long will pancreatitis last?
Mild cases of acute pancreatitis may resolve on its own without treatment after a few days of discom...
What is acute pancreatitis?
Acute pancreatitis is inflammation of the pancreas that occurs abruptly. It is usually caused by gal...
Should I talk to my doctor about my pancreatitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor about pancreatitis symptoms like severe abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, de...
Is acute pancreatitis serious?
A mild case of acute pancreatitis has a death rate of less than five percent, but in a serious case,...