Should I talk to my doctor about my pancreatic cancer symptoms?

Pancreatic cancer is a serious illness that requires a doctor's treatment, so you should see your doctor if any of the symptoms. Abdominal pain, weight and appetite loss, and jaundice can be symptoms of other conditions, but many of these other conditions require a doctor's treatment as well. It is very important that if you have any of these symptoms you see your doctor.

Continue Learning about Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms

How do I know if my back pain is a sign of pancreatic cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is regarded as a silent killer since it’s usually quite advanced by the time it’s ...
What are the symptoms of stage 2 pancreatic cancer?
The symptoms of stage 2 pancreatic cancer can depend on where the tumor is located and how far it ha...
When are digestive problems a symptom of pancreatic cancer?
Dr. Beth A. Schrope, MDDr. Beth A. Schrope, MD
Digestive difficulties including indigestion, nausea, weight loss, a poor appetite, and diarrhea, ca...
What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?