Should I talk to my doctor about my pancreatic cancer symptoms?

Pancreatic cancer is a serious illness that requires a doctor's treatment, so you should see your doctor if any of the symptoms. Abdominal pain, weight and appetite loss, and jaundice can be symptoms of other conditions, but many of these other conditions require a doctor's treatment as well. It is very important that if you have any of these symptoms you see your doctor.

Continue Learning about Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms

What are the symptoms of stage 3 pancreatic cancer?
The symptoms of stage 3 pancreatic cancer can depend on where the cancer is located and how far it h...
Should I talk to my doctor about my stage 2 pancreatic cancer symptoms?
Pancreatic cancer may not produce symptoms until the cancer is beyond stage 2, but you should see yo...
When is jaundice a symptom of pancreatic cancer?
Beth A. Schrope, MDBeth A. Schrope, MD
Jaundice typically occurs in pancreatic cancer when a tumor in the head of the pancreas first narrow...
What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?