What is the reason for painful irregular periods?

You should seek the advice of a specialist to have a full gynecological evaluation. You may have fibroids or another underlying condition which is causing the excessive bleeding and pain. There may also be drug therapies to help alleviate both of those symptoms and improve your quality of daily life.

Continue Learning about Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods)

What is primary dysmenorrhea?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Primary dysmenorrhea is the technical phrase for the cramping pain that accompanies your menstrual p...
Is there a cure for secondary dysmenorrhea?
There is often a cure for the underlying conditions that cause secondary dysmenorrhea. Conditions li...
Should I talk to my doctor about my dysmenorrhea symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
One out of two women who have their period suffer from dysmenorrhea. Most women who experience prima...
How does dysmenorrhea affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Dysmenorrhea refers to intense pain and cramping during the menstrual cycle. Menstruation occurs whe...