What is the reason for painful irregular periods?

You should seek the advice of a specialist to have a full gynecological evaluation. You may have fibroids or another underlying condition which is causing the excessive bleeding and pain. There may also be drug therapies to help alleviate both of those symptoms and improve your quality of daily life.

Continue Learning about Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods)

Why do I have such severe abdominal pain during my period?
Abdominal pain during your period could mean more than normal cramping -- it could be a sign of endo...
Is there a cure for dysmenorrhea?
Curing dysmenorrhea, or intense pain and cramps during menstruation, is dependent on its underlying ...
Is there a cure for primary dysmenorrhea?
There is no cure for primary dysmenorrhea, although symptoms may lessen and eventually go away over ...
Does primary dysmenorrhea affect fertility?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Primary dysmenorrhea does not affect your fertility. The most common cause of primary dysmenorrhea i...