What will happen when I check in for my spinal injection?

On the day of your spinal injection, you should arrive a little early to fill out any necessary paperwork before the procedure. Have your insurance information with you.
  • For your benefit and safety, current medical information may be requested again.
  • It is important to alert your doctor if you are experiencing any new or recent medical problems. Your doctor may give you a brief physical exam.
  • You may receive an intravenous (IV) line before the procedure.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

Pain, The Opioid Epidemic and How Health Care Has to Improve
Opioid addiction is a national epidemic—and so is chronic pain. Could there be a relationship? 1.  In 2015, 2 million Americans had a substance use d...
How do medications treat pain?
Analgesics, or pain relievers, essentially numb pain until it goes away. Over-the-counter pain relie...
How can tahini help reduce headaches and muscle pain?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Thanks to its magnesium content -- Mother Nature’s muscle relaxant -- tahini, a spread made from ses...
What Is Cold Laser Therapy?
What Is Cold Laser Therapy?