What are natural treatments for pelvic pain in men?

Pelvic pain in men is related to the prostate. The most common problem is benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Saw Palmetto is an herbal treatment that is known to decrease the prostate size and thereby decreasing prostate symptoms. Prostatitis (inflamation of the prostate) can have symptom reduction with saw palmetto, however, some prostatitis is related to bacterial infections and may need antibiotics.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

Natural Way to Soothe Postworkout Aches
Natural Way to Soothe Postworkout Aches
Take the "ouch" out of workouts by cooking with this spicy little root: ginger. A study shows that getting ample amounts of ginger every day could he...
What herbal creams can I use to relieve pain?
Harris H. McIlwain, MDHarris H. McIlwain, MD
Arnica (Arnica montana): The active components in arnica are sesquiterpene lactones, which are known...
How can I reduce pain from a wound or incision?
Dr. Francis X. Downey, MDDr. Francis X. Downey, MD
If your incision or wound is painful, you may take acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil) as r...
Should You Use Heat or Ice for Pain?
Should You Use Heat or Ice for Pain?