What should I know before I chose a pain specialist?

Perhaps one of the most important steps to take when selecting this healthcare professional is to look to your personal likes and dislikes. Do you feel more comfortable with a man or a woman? Should your physician be older than you, the same age, or younger? Do you have a preference as to educational background? These questions are important to consider when making your appointment.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

How to Exercise Your Pain Away
How to Exercise Your Pain Away
Pain and heart trouble are tangled together. “Silent” heart disease may first show up as unexplained aches and pains that people never mention to thei...
When can I resume my regular activities after ACDF surgery?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
You should be able to resume many of your regular activities within just a few weeks of anterior cer...
Who is a candidate for intrathecal drug delivery?
There is some evidence that the best candidates are those who experience relief of lower back pain f...
Hot and Cold Packs
Hot and Cold Packs