Can I use ibuprofen instead of Dicyclomine for stomach pain?

The ibuprofen may be making your stomach issues worse, as this drug can be very irritating to the stomach. Please follow up with your doctor to discuss your symptoms and your use of ibuprofen. Your doctor may want to prescribe a different medication or do further evaluation to find out the cause.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

How to Exercise Your Pain Away
How to Exercise Your Pain Away
Pain and heart trouble are tangled together. “Silent” heart disease may first show up as unexplained aches and pains that people never mention to thei...
What are the benefits of total shoulder resurfacing?
John W. Uribe, MDJohn W. Uribe, MD
Total shoulder resurfacing is far less invasive than traditional shoulder replacement surgery, and p...
What are the treatments for surgical incision pain and numbness?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
For the majority of surgical incision pain no treatment is indicated. The majority of surgical scars...
What Can I Use to Ease Sore Muscles and Joints?