What can I drink to help prevent pain in my body?

Sue Hitzmann
Fitness

To prevent pain, you have to stay hydrated and drink water consistently throughout the day. Watch fitness expert Sue Hitzmann describe her special drink with water, cayenne pepper, ginger and lemon - all ingredients that help reduce inflammation.

Continue Learning about Pain

Exercise & Pain
Exercise & Pain
When you live with chronic musculoskeletal pain, exercising might be the last thing you feel like doing. But it pays to keep moving. Workouts encourag...
What is pain?
Mihaela B. Taylor, MDMihaela B. Taylor, MD
Pain is a sensation of physical suffering. It can range from mild to excruciating, depending on how ...
6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter
6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter
Ease irritated joints and avoid cold-weather injuries with these expert-approved tips.
Use a Foam Roller to Stretch Knotted Sore Muscles