What causes arm and jaw pain at night?

It could be a heart attack. If you are experiencing jaw and arm pain I would suggest you see a doctor at the emergency room now.

It may be muscle type pain but if it is the hart it needs to be treated ASAP.

Continue Learning about Pain

Anxious? Neurotic? It May Affect How You Process Pain
Pain is your body’s way of informing you that something’s not quite right. It can be dull or throbbing, aching or tingling. It can be short-term (acut...
What causes referred pain?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
Referred pain results when a nerve is irritated or injured. When this happens, often the entire leng...
Aches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
Aches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
What's your body trying to tell you?
What Natural Methods Can I Use to Reduce Pain?