What can cause pain and sensitivity to cold in my legs?

Shifts in temperature can make arteries in the legs to have spasms, causing pain.

Watch the video to find out more from Dr. Oz about why you have pain and sensitivity to cold in your legs.

Continue Learning about Pain

Getting Flexible for Drug-Free Pain Relief
Just how important is stretching? "Super important," says Sharecare fitness expert Wendy Batts. That's why flexibility exercises—like yoga, tai chi an...
What is the difference between good and bad muscle pain?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
Quite often I need to educate my clients regarding "good" pain versus "bad" muscle pain. The discomf...
Aches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
Aches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
What's your body trying to tell you?
How Can I Determine What Kind of Back Pain I Have?