What can cause pain and sensitivity to cold in my legs?

Shifts in temperature can make arteries in the legs to have spasms, causing pain.

Watch the video to find out more from Dr. Oz about why you have pain and sensitivity to cold in your legs.

Continue Learning about Pain

Pain

Pain is your body telling you that you have hurt it. This is a good thing, important when you are injured. It can also help diagnose problems with your body. Sometimes pain continues long after it's necessary. Amputees report phan...

tom pain in the legs or arms they no longer have. There are different kinds of pain, and describing the type is useful in diagnosis: recurring, constant, steady, knife-like, radiating, sharp, dull. Medicines that dull pain are analgesics. Those that kill all feeling are anesthetics.