Everything is connected. When you move your arm, the shoulder muscles are connected to the muscles of the back and ribs. It is almost impossible to isolate one muscle group. Therefore, when you move your arm, the back and rib muscle are affected and if there is an injury in the rib area, your side will hurt.
- Q Is central pain syndrome serious?
- Q Who should have advanced diagnostic tests for neck and lower back pain?
- Q How is central pain syndrome diagnosed?
- Q What are the symptoms of central pain syndrome?
- Q How is pain diagnosed?
- Q What should I do if I have pain or a mass in my testicle or scrotum?