Everything is connected. When you move your arm, the shoulder muscles are connected to the muscles of the back and ribs. It is almost impossible to isolate one muscle group. Therefore, when you move your arm, the back and rib muscle are affected and if there is an injury in the rib area, your side will hurt.
- Q How are neck and lower back pain diagnosed?
- Q Who should have advanced diagnostic tests for neck and lower back pain?
- Q What are the symptoms of central pain syndrome?
- Q How is central pain syndrome diagnosed?
- Q Is central pain syndrome serious?
- Q What will a doctor need to know to diagnose knee pain?