Everything is connected. When you move your arm, the shoulder muscles are connected to the muscles of the back and ribs. It is almost impossible to isolate one muscle group. Therefore, when you move your arm, the back and rib muscle are affected and if there is an injury in the rib area, your side will hurt.
- Q How should prepare for my initial pain management consultation?
- Q Is central pain syndrome serious?
- Q What questions might a doctor ask my child about chest pain?
- Q Who should have advanced diagnostic tests for neck and lower back pain?
- Q How is central pain syndrome diagnosed?
- Q What will a doctor need to know to diagnose knee pain?