Everything is connected. When you move your arm, the shoulder muscles are connected to the muscles of the back and ribs. It is almost impossible to isolate one muscle group. Therefore, when you move your arm, the back and rib muscle are affected and if there is an injury in the rib area, your side will hurt.
- Q How is pain diagnosed?
- Q How is central pain syndrome diagnosed?
- Q When do symptoms of central pain syndrome usually first appear?
- Q What will a doctor need to know to diagnose knee pain?
- Q How are neck and lower back pain diagnosed?
- Q How should prepare for my initial pain management consultation?