Can sinuses cause pain in the jaw?

Yes, an infected maxillary sinus can cause pain in the upper jaw and upper molar teeth. It is never a good idea to diagnoses yourself, so I would always recommend a complete evaluation by your dentist whenever you have pain in the jaw or teeth.

Continue Learning about Pain

For the Best Pain Relief, Give Someone a Hug
Some days, all you need to feel better is a giant hug, and science agrees. Research scientists from the University of Colorado Boulder and the Univers...
What are the atypical symptoms associated with chest pain for women?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Atypical symptoms associated with chest pain for women may include the following: shortness of br...
6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter
6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter6 Ways to Stay Pain Free This Winter
Ease irritated joints and avoid cold-weather injuries with these expert-approved tips.
How Can I Determine What Kind of Back Pain I Have?