Are pain and suffering the same?

Joseph R. Carcione Jr., DO
Clinical Neurophysiology
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional - always seek behavioral medicine/psychiatric care for chronic pain conditions.

Continue Learning about Pain

Exercise & Pain
Exercise & Pain
When you live with chronic musculoskeletal pain, exercising might be the last thing you feel like doing. But it pays to keep moving. Workouts encourag...
What should I do if I have pain in my eye?
Louis B. Cantor, MDLouis B. Cantor, MD
Pain around the eye is not normal. While many of the causes of nonspecific pain around the eye may n...
Aches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
Aches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never IgnoreAches and Pains You Should Never Ignore
What's your body trying to tell you?
What Are the Different Types of Back Pain?