What is the reason of neuropathic pain?

Speak with your doctor about blood work and checking your vitamin D levels. In some cases, not having enough vitamin D can lead to this type of pain. Also, in some instances, stretching can help. Talk with your doctor about your lack of pain control and discuss the options that exist, both in medicines and lifestyle changes, for you.

Continue Learning about Pain Conditions

When is neck or back pain a sign of a serious medical condition?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
On very rare occasions, neck or lower back pain can be a sign of a serious underlying medical co...
How common is central pain syndrome?
It's hard to say how common central pain syndrome is because it's difficult to diagnose and can be c...
How is inflammation of the pudendal nerve treated?
Juan P. Villablanca, MDJuan P. Villablanca, MD
Inflammation of the pudendal nerve (a main nerve in the pelvis) can be treated with an injection of ...
How can I prevent stiffness and pain in my joints as I get older?
Doctors Hospital of AugustaDoctors Hospital of Augusta
The number one way to prevent pain and stiffness in joints as you age is to stay active. If you don'...