Should I talk to my doctor about complex regional pain syndrome symptoms?

If you don't address complex regional pain syndrome, it can get much worse, so it's important to talk to your doctor about the symptoms as soon as they appear. With time, complex regional pain syndrome can cause your muscles to waste away, making it impossible for you to move normally. It can also spread to other parts of the body. However, treating your complex regional pain syndrome can help you avoid this, as well as allow you to avoid problems like stiffening of the joints.

Continue Learning about Pain Conditions

How is acceptance of chronic pain different from resignation to pain?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Don't confuse acceptance with resignation. Acceptance encourages you to make peace with your lim...
What is the prognosis for arachnoiditis?
Riverside Center for NeurosciencesRiverside Center for Neurosciences
Arachnoiditis appears to be a disorder that causes chronic pain and neurological deficits and does n...
When is neck or back pain a sign of a serious medical condition?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
On very rare occasions, neck or lower back pain can be a sign of a serious underlying medical co...
When is surgery the best option for joint pain?
When it comes to joint injuries, healing with steel is not the first choice. The major benefit of su...