How do I manage my psychogenic pain on a daily basis?

The good news is that people with psychogenic pain can learn to manage their pain and go about their daily lives. In order to do so, it is important to stick to the treatment plan developed with your medical doctor and mental health provider. This might include antidepressants, relaxation training, pain coping skills training, and psychotherapy.

Continue Learning about Pain Conditions

How do other illnesses affect central pain syndrome?
Central pain syndrome is not a condition without cause. It is the result of an illness or injury tha...
How can I prevent stiffness and pain in my joints as I get older?
Doctors Hospital of AugustaDoctors Hospital of Augusta
The number one way to prevent pain and stiffness in joints as you age is to stay active. If you don'...
How common is central pain syndrome?
It's hard to say how common central pain syndrome is because it's difficult to diagnose and can be c...
What is an inflammatory effect?
Your body doesn't just form allies or fight enemies based on how many calories a particular food has...