Glucosamine Chondroitin can help reduce joint pain. The body naturally manufactures glucosamine and chondroitin, both of which promote joint health and support healthy joint movement. Glucosamine is thought to promote the formation and repair of cartilage while it is believed that chondroitin helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage. Glucosamine supplements are derived from shellfish shells; chondroitin supplements are generally made from cow cartilage. Because binge eaters have an added risk of joint damage from carrying excess weight, glucosamine chondroitin can be taken to restore joint health and to prevent further damage.
- Q What should I do if I have joint pain while exercising?
- Q Can manipulation under anesthesia help in case of a sore shoulder?
- Q What could cause joint pain and swelling?
- Q Does barometric pressure affect your joints?
- Q What is a homeopathic way to relieve joint pain?
- Q What could be the reason for pain below my shoulder?