What are the symptoms associated with Paget's disease?

Symptoms of Paget's disease vary widely. The majority of people with Paget's disease do not have any symptoms. Other times, pain in the bones, joints, or nerves may be present. Depending on which bones are affected, you may be able to notice a change in their size. Sometimes, you may also have hearing loss or headaches and fractured bones.

Continue Learning about Paget's Disease

What is Pagets disease?
Paget's disease changes your bones. Normally, bone tissue is broken down and rebuilt throughout your...
Should I talk to my doctor about my Paget's disease symptoms?
People with Paget's disease should see a doctor to have their pain treated and to prevent complicati...