How does Paget's disease affect the body?

Even though you may not feel any symptoms, Paget's disease can affect your body in a variety of ways. It can make your bones grow faster, larger, and weaker. It can damage the joints and nerves near the bones that are affected. Paget's disease does not necessarily affect every bone in your body - the skull, pelvis, and arm and leg bones are among those that are frequently affected. The bones that have Paget's disease may fracture easier than normal and you may feel pain in those areas.

Continue Learning about Paget's Disease

What is Pagets disease?
Paget's disease changes your bones. Normally, bone tissue is broken down and rebuilt throughout your...
Should I talk to my doctor about my Paget's disease symptoms?
People with Paget's disease should see a doctor to have their pain treated and to prevent complicati...