When you return home you can resume most of your normal activities. The time frame in which you return to work will of course depend on your occupation. You should discuss these issues with your physician.
- Q What does the phrase "natural pacemaker" mean?
- Q Can airport security scanning equipment impact a pacemaker?
- Q What equipment can interfere with a pacemaker?
- Q What are the possible risks of a pacemaker procedure?
- Q What happens after a pacemaker insertion procedure?
- Q What is a single chamber pacemaker?