When you return home you can resume most of your normal activities. The time frame in which you return to work will of course depend on your occupation. You should discuss these issues with your physician.
- Q What does a pediatric pacemaker treat?
- Q What does the phrase "natural pacemaker" mean?
- Q How should I restrict my activities after a pacemaker procedure?
- Q When is a pacemaker needed?
- Q What symptoms should I look out for after my child's pacemaker placement?
- Q What are the types of pacemakers?