When you return home you can resume most of your normal activities. The time frame in which you return to work will of course depend on your occupation. You should discuss these issues with your physician.
- Q Can I eat before receiving a pacemaker?
- Q How does a pacemaker work?
- Q How will having a pacemaker affect my daily life?
- Q What happens during a pediatric pacemaker placement operation?
- Q What are the potential benefits of a pacemaker?
- Q What are the possible risks of a pediatric pacemaker placement for a child?