When you return home you can resume most of your normal activities. The time frame in which you return to work will of course depend on your occupation. You should discuss these issues with your physician.
- Q How do I care for my pacemaker incision?
- Q What is a single chamber pacemaker?
- Q What does the phrase "natural pacemaker" mean?
- Q How should I restrict my activities after a pacemaker procedure?
- Q What can I expect during a pacemaker insertion procedure?
- Q How does a rate responsive pacemaker work?