When you return home you can resume most of your normal activities. The time frame in which you return to work will of course depend on your occupation. You should discuss these issues with your physician.
- Q What does the phrase "natural pacemaker" mean?
- Q Do pacemaker wires ever need to be replaced?
- Q Who should know that my child has a pacemaker?
- Q What are the types of pacemakers?
- Q What devices should my child avoid if he has a pacemaker?
- Q How soon after getting a pacemaker may I resume normal activity?