What should I do if I miss a dose of Roxicodone?

If your doctor has instructed you to take the prescription pain medication Roxicodone (oxycodone) on a regular schedule and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember unless it's almost time for your next scheduled dose. In that case, skip the one you missed. Never take a double dose of this medication to catch up on one you missed.

Continue Learning about Oxycodone

What are the side effects of oxycodone hydrochloride?
An allergic reaction to oxycodone hydrochloride can cause swelling of your face, lips, tongue, and t...
Is oxycodone habit-forming?
Yes. Although physical dependence on oxycodone is possible, it is unlikely if the lowest dose is...
Can I take oxycodone if I am pregnant?
Oxycodone has been classified in Pregnancy Category B by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),...
How do I take oxycodone?
You should take oxycodone exactly as directed by the doctor who prescribed it for you. Typically...