Roxicodone (oxycodone) is a medication that doctors prescribe to treat moderate to severe pain. Roxicodone belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, and like others in this class, Roxicodone can be habit-forming. Taking it only as directed can help you avoid developing physical or psychological dependence. Your doctor will give you instructions on how to use Roxicodone.
- Q When can I stop taking Roxicodone?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I have a history of asthma?
- Q Should I take Roxicodone with food?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I am taking tranylcypromine?
- Q How soon after starting Roxicodone will my symptoms improve?
- Q Who should not take Roxicodone?