Roxicodone (oxycodone) is a medication that doctors prescribe to treat moderate to severe pain. Roxicodone belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, and like others in this class, Roxicodone can be habit-forming. Taking it only as directed can help you avoid developing physical or psychological dependence. Your doctor will give you instructions on how to use Roxicodone.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Roxicodone?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I have a history of hypothyroidism?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I am taking isocarboxazid?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Roxicodone?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I have a history of alcoholism?
- Q What are possible side effects of Roxicodone?