Roxicodone (oxycodone) is a medication that doctors prescribe to treat moderate to severe pain. Roxicodone belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, and like others in this class, Roxicodone can be habit-forming. Taking it only as directed can help you avoid developing physical or psychological dependence. Your doctor will give you instructions on how to use Roxicodone.
- Q Will I be able to work while taking Roxicodone?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I have a history of digestive disease?
- Q Can I use Roxicodone if I am taking selegiline?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Roxicodone?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Roxicodone?