What is Roxicodone?

Roxicodone (oxycodone) is a medication that doctors prescribe to treat moderate to severe pain. Roxicodone belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, and like others in this class, Roxicodone can be habit-forming. Taking it only as directed can help you avoid developing physical or psychological dependence. Your doctor will give you instructions on how to use Roxicodone.

Continue Learning about Oxycodone

What is oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a narcotic pain reliever similar to morphine that is taken day and night for contin...
Can I take oxycodone if I am pregnant?
Oxycodone has been classified in Pregnancy Category B by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),...
Who should not take oxycodone?
You might not be able to take oxycodone if you have low blood pressure, asthma, chronic obstruct...
Will I experience withdrawal symptoms after taking oxycodone?
Maybe. Oxycodone is a potent narcotic with the potential for dependence. If you have been taking...