Is there a generic version of Roxicodone?

A generic version of Roxicodone, known as oxycodone, is available. Both Roxicodone and oxycodone are prescription pain-relieving medications that belong to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. Oxycodone is also sold under several other brand names, including Oxecta and OxyContin.

Continue Learning about Oxycodone

Will I experience withdrawal symptoms after taking oxycodone?
Maybe. Oxycodone is a potent narcotic with the potential for dependence. If you have been taking...
What is oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a narcotic pain reliever similar to morphine that is taken day and night for contin...
Can I become addicted to opioid pain-killing drugs such as oxycodone?
Fredrick WadeFredrick Wade
Many people become addicted due to having medical procedures, such as an operation, or due to some f...
Can I take oxycodone if I am pregnant?
Oxycodone has been classified in Pregnancy Category B by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),...