Oxycodone is a very potent medication used to treat pain. Methadone can be difficult to wean off of, but everyone is different and with the right support, medical and emotional, you can do what you need to do. The most important issue would be to speak with your pain management specialist, since he/she knows your medical history. You would want to do it under medical guidance because in some cases weaning can cause physical symptoms like vomiting and the like.
- Q What is the highest dosage for Oxycodone?
- Q What should I know about oxycodone before taking it?
- Q How do I take oxycodone?
- Q How does oxycodone interact with other drugs or food?
- Q Is oxycodone habit-forming?
- Q Will I experience withdrawal symptoms after taking oxycodone?