Oxycodone is a very potent medication used to treat pain. Methadone can be difficult to wean off of, but everyone is different and with the right support, medical and emotional, you can do what you need to do. The most important issue would be to speak with your pain management specialist, since he/she knows your medical history. You would want to do it under medical guidance because in some cases weaning can cause physical symptoms like vomiting and the like.
- Q What are the side effects of oxycodone hydrochloride?
- Q Is there a drug interaction between Tylenol-Oxycodone if taken for fever?
- Q Is oxycodone habit-forming?
- Q From where can I get Oxycodone for chronic pain after it’s been recalled?
- Q How do I take oxycodone?
- Q What should I know about oxycodone before taking it?