Can I use Roxicodone if I have a history of low blood pressure?

Tell your doctor about your history of low blood pressure before taking Roxicodone (oxycodone). Roxicodone is a pain reliever that belongs to a class of medications called opioid analgesics. All opioid analgesics have the potential to cause a severe drop in blood pressure in certain users. Your doctor will want to know about your history of low blood pressure, also called hypotension, so he or she can exercise the needed caution while prescribing Roxicodone.

Continue Learning about Oxycodone

What are the side effects of oxycodone?
Serious side effects of oxycodone include shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, seizure (convulsion...
Who should not take oxycodone?
You might not be able to take oxycodone if you have low blood pressure, asthma, chronic obstruct...
What is oxycodone hydrochloride?
Oxycodone hydrochloride is a narcotic analgesic medication similar to morphine that is taken day and...
What should I know about oxycodone before taking it?
You should know that oxycodone can be addictive and is a drug that has been abused. You will nee...