How should I prepare for my overactive bladder appointment?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
To prepare for your overactive bladder appointment, make sure you write down all of your symptoms and how long they have been occurring. Also include any major events that may have caused you stress and may contribute to your symptoms. Write down questions to ask your doctor. Bring a list of all medications that you are taking. Consider bringing someone else who can help remember or take notes about what the doctor says.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

Is It Overactive Bladder or Something Else?
If you find yourself having to pee often, planning trips around bathroom access or getting up in the middle of the night to empty your bladder, you ma...
Is surgery an option for severe overactive bladder?
Several surgical options are available if you are not responding to other treatments or for certain ...
Who should I see about my overactive bladder?
If you experience signs and symptoms of overactive bladder, you might first visit your family doctor...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?