How many pelvic exercises should I do daily for overactive bladder?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
You should set a goal of completing at least three sets of 10 repetitions of pelvic exercises a day. This can give you the full overactive bladder benefits from your pelvic exercise program. That means you need to carefully follow the recommended technique. If it helps, you can exercise while doing your normal activities. You could watch TV or even drive while exercising.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

What Causes Overactive Bladder?
What Causes Overactive Bladder?
An overactive bladder can be caused by drinking too much water, but it can also be a symptom of a urinary tract infection or diabetes. Watch urologist...
Is overactive bladder the same as urinary incontinence?
Overactive bladder is a form of a specific type of urinary incontinence. Urge incontinence is a type...
Should I see my doctor if I think I have overactive bladder?
If you have symptoms of overactive bladder, you should talk to your doctor to get a diagnosis. O...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?